Credit Card Security: All credit card transactions are checked prior to orders being sent out. Please make sure that the details you give us are correct. We accept no responsibility for any order delayed as a result of incorrect payment details being given. Cancellations and Refunds.
In the case of personalised item, because all orders are personalised with your individual details, refunds and exchanges will only be made if the item is faulty or does not meet the specifications of your order. This does not affect your statutory rights. Terms & Conditions for the sale of Spaceform Design LTD. goods on the internet.
1. Any order is deemed to constitute acceptance of the following terms and conditions.
2. Prices are determined by reference to Spaceform Design LTD. price list current at the date of acceptance of the order by Spaceform Design LTD.
3. All prices given by Spaceform Design LTD. include VAT.
4. Charges for postage and packaging are displayed on the website.
5. Every effort is made to display prices accurately. However, on rare occasions, mistakes happen. In this instance Spaceform Design LTD. will correct the mistake and inform the Customer so that they can decide whether to continue with the order at the correct price.
6. Spaceform Design LTD. acknowledge orders on their website on the understanding that delivery is subject to availability. Should an item not be available, the customer will be informed and an alternative or full refund offered.
7. Any dates quoted for delivery of orders are approximate only and Spaceform Design LTD. shall not be liable for any delay in delivery of the orders however caused. Time for delivery shall not be of the essence unless previously agreed by Spaceform Design LTD. in writing.
8. If Spaceform Design LTD. fails to deliver the order for any reasons other than any cause beyond Spaceform Design LTD's reasonable control or the Customer's fault and Spaceform Design LTD. is liable to the Customer, Spaceform Design LTD.' liability shall be limited to the invoice price of the goods.
9. The Customer shall upon delivery, examine the goods and shall promptly (within 7 days of delivery) notify Spaceform Design LTD. of any apparent damage, defect or shortage and return the item by post to Spaceform Design LTD within the 7 days. In this instance Spaceform Design LTD will credit the 1st class postage cost to the Customer. In default of such written notification, Spaceform Design LTD. shall be deemed conclusively to have properly performed its obligations in relation to the purchase and sale of the goods. All illustrations, designs and general descriptions contained on the Spaceform Design LTD. website or otherwise provided to the customer are intended for general guidance only and shall not be binding on Spaceform Design LTD. and are only approximate indications of the type, size or colour of goods and are intended to represent a general idea of the goods described therein and the sales of such goods shall not be reference thereto. The customer shall take the goods at his own risk as to their corresponding with such examples or as to their quality, condition or sufficiency for any purpose.
10. In the event of a claim, settlement will be limited to the value of the goods, if defective and will in no way extend to consequential loss, howsoever caused.
11. Risk of damage to or loss of the goods shall pass to the customer at the time of delivery or, if the customer wrongfully fails to take delivery of the goods at the time when Spaceform Design LTD. has tendered delivery of the goods.
12. Spaceform Design LTD. shall not be liable to the customer or be deemed in breach of the agreement by reason of any delay in performing, or any failure to perform any of Spaceform Design LTD. obligations in relation to the goods, if the delay or failure was due to any cause beyond Spaceform Design LTD.' reasonable control. Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing the following shall be regarded as causes beyond Spaceform Design LTD.' reasonable control:
i. *act of God, explosion, flood tempest, fire or accident
ii. *war or threat of war, sabotage, insurrection, civil disturbance or requisition
iii. *acts, restrictions, regulations, bye-laws, prohibitions or measures of any kind on the part of governmental, parliamentary or local authority
iv. *import or export regulations or embargoes
v. *strikes, lock-outs or any other industrial actions or trade disputes (whether involving employees of Spaceform LTD. or of a third party)
vi. *difficulties in obtaining raw materials labour, fuel, parts or machinery
vii. *power failure or breakdown in machinery.